Many beginner solo travelers tend to make mistakes while traveling to their dream destination. There are times when they travel with a heavy baggage while others don’t pack smart enough. These are a few helpful tips that will help you travel the world with ease especially when traveling solo.
- Do not carry with heavy Baggage – One of the most common mistakes solo travelers make is they tend to carry with heavy luggage. Not only will this make your travel experience uneasy, you will also waste your time and money.
- Stay Aware of danger warnings –Going to a different location means you need to stay alert and safe at all times. There are chances of you getting mugged especially when travelling alone. One important tip is to speak to a local guide about the safest streets depending on the destination you’re traveling.
- Arriving at an Awkward schedule – Make sure that you arrive at your destination at an inconvenient time. Although many travelers prefer to arrive at early morning or late nights, inconvenient arrival will help you to save money.
- Research only then Reserve – Hostels can allow you to have a memorable accommodation experience along with save money. However, the prices are different depending on the room. For instance; you may book a private room consisting of double bed for the other traveler. You can have the entire room but you will end up paying a little extra.
You can take these handy tips while traveling to hostels in Thailand.
Cebu City is known for having lots of tourist destinations both inside and outside metro Cebu. Cebu is also known for its wonderful and grandest festival in the country which is Sinulog Festival. Aside from that and the beaches in the South and North of Cebu, there’s another reason why Cebu is one of the best places to visit is because of its amazing and awesome islands and islets. Cebu island hopping is a very well-known activity in the City. Lots of local tourist and foreign tourists are traveling to Cebu to have fun and relax.
Cebu island hopping has an interesting and beautiful stop, this signifies that everyone will get to enjoy the bracing sea breeze from one Island to another Island. These islands are Nalusuan, Hilutungan, Caohagan, Olango, Sulpa Island and if there’s a leisure time, Pandanon Island is on the list of Island destination as well. This has become the quick gateway destination of many, and of those that loves to embrace an Island life. Perchance this is the nearest island-hopping destination in Cebu without travelling to the south and the northern part of Cebu.
- Set off the Island Hopping as early as you can make the most of the whole Cebu Island-Hopping tour.
- Bring a snorkeling gear to truly enjoy the island. You can as well rent if you don’t have one.
- Make certain to bring your swimming attire and sunblock to protect your skin from the direct heat of the sun.
- Don’t tread on the corals if you swim in the deep blue ocean, for they are really sensitive.
- Make sure to bring your camera or GoPro. Surely, you will fall in love while taking the beautiful scenery beneath the ocean.
- Always practice Leave No Trace Policy (LNT). Take good care of our mother nature. Just enjoy and be responsible enough.
Where to eat?
There’s a lot of floating restaurants in Caw-oy, Olango Island. Olango Island is not merely known for having rich in marine life, but also for having an array of fresh seafood. In Caw-Oy, you can find several floating restaurants that serve the best and sumptuous seafood — a bit expensive, but definitely worth it!
How to get there?
From Mactan International Airport, take a taxi to Islands Banca Cruises just beside the Movenpick Hotels and Resorts in Mactan. The travel time from the Airport is less than 30 minutes. From there, you can go to their office and inquire about the island-hopping tour rate. You can as well contact them ahead of time to arrange your island-hopping Tour.