For the most important day of your life, entertainment at your wedding is one of the most important decisions you can make. The entertainment that you have is one of the main things that you and your friends will remember about that day, so here are some things to think about when hiring the best Wedding DJ for the job.
1) The budget for your entertainment is one of the earliest things you need to decide. Talk to some DJ services and see how they compare. You can book Wedding dj in Erie pa which provides one of the best and entertaining DJ services at reasonable prices.
2) You want to make sure that the DJ has experience. Meet the DJ before! The last thing you want to have at the reception is uncomfortable silence or a "DJ" who doesn't know how to operate their own equipment.
3) How interactive is the audience with the DJ? How interactive do you want it to be? Different DJs have different styles, from relaxed, to those that push the party forward. Each may require a different type of DJ.
4) Some of the larger DJ services provide a lot of training for their DJs on an ongoing basis. They help DJs develop their techniques, practice using the equipment, provide MC training, and give them ice breakers to use during the reception.
5) Nothing is worse than your DJ not appearing for a wedding, really a nightmare. You want to ask the DJ what will happen if they get sick or experience an emergency. Most of the larger DJ services have additional DJs and equipment that they can get quickly so the receiving party doesn't miss.
6) Do you want all different types of music at your reception? Make sure that your DJ has the type of music that you and your wedding guests want. Some DJs only have a few hundred songs; others have thousands of songs to choose from.